Monday, August 31, 2009

Embossing - I love it!!

I am super excited about some projects I worked on over the weekend as I was traveling! I especially love my embossing project! I have had pigment inks, embossing powder, and a heat gun forever; but I just never had the time to play around with these tools. Boy have I been missing out!

Check out my first card and envelope that I embossed this weekend!

Photobucket

I used a Studio G $1 stamp for the "Fall Colors" title and the leaf on the envelope along with Versamark's Watermark Ink Pad and Ranger Embossing powder in Red. I don't know who the basket stamp is designed by; however I love the Zing brown embossing powder that I used along with Verasamark's Watermark Ink Pad!

The leaves "falling" out of the basket are Primas I bought years ago. I also used some clearance silver brads on the basket. The striped paper is clearance paper that didn't have the designer's brand on it and the card is made from Coredinations paper.

Even though I hate the fact that the Summer has went by so fast, I love Fall and I definitely love the fall colors! Can't wait to make more embossed items and post them! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: