Monday, March 30, 2009

Willy Wonka!!

My son was just in the Springboro Junior High Schools' Show Choir presentation of Willy Wonka Junior. Zach was Grandpa Joe! What a delight it was to see my son sing and dance and act in this hour and 20 minute production! I was amazed how well all of the kids did!

Here is a picture of a scrapbook page I did for all 41 of the cast members - it's simple, but the kids really seemed to like the pages when I handed them out at the cast party after Saturday's performance.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love that idea Traci! Thanks! My youngest son is also in his high school theatre group! They just did a wonderful production of "Bye Bye Birdie"... gotta love those lips! LOL!

Greta said...

gr8 idea! i am in willy wonka right now, but in centerville. that is a REALLY good idea.