Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sweetest Day - So Bittersweet!

My heart is broken and inconsolable - yesterday on Sweetest Day the sweetest animal and love of my life, my pet cat Dolly, took a turn for the worse with his battle with cancer and my husband and I had to make that horrible visit to the vet that no one, that loves animals, ever wants to make. I love my sweet Dolly so much!

Here is one of my favorite pictures of my sweet, sweet friend - just chilling beside me with his two paws over my leg letting me know he was there for me and content to just be with me!

Photobucket

I have written just a fraction of our story, and my sorrow, on the Cricut Message Board in a post about our 12" x 12" Pet Elements swap located at http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=2999001&mpage=4&key=&#3154557 . Those ladies are so supportive - if you're not a member of the Cricut Message Board, you should sign up for an account. I've never met a group of people that are so giving and inspirational! The talent and the compassion are just bubbling over because there's so much over there!

For me, please give your special pet a big hug and some extra treats today!

No comments: